We offer 4 different Camps:
- Train All Summer Camp: Mon-Sat: $169 per person (Includes Uniform) The train all summer camp is for new members only.New students can attend unlimited evening classes for their specific age ALL JUNE/JULY. The classes are offered Monday-Saturday of each week. See main class schedule for specific time.
- Weekly Skills Camp: Mon-Fri: $99/week – $79/week for 2nd family member The skills camp is a camp offered Monday-Friday from 10am-12Noon.The student will take two classes. The first class at 10am is a Taekwondo Class. The second class 11am is the X-Pro & Martial Arts Weapons Class.
- Weekly Full Day Camp: $199/week /$179/week for 2nd family member The full day camp is a camp offered Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm.The campers will take multiple classes over the period of the day (see schedule.) The campers will take daily field trips and take part in the scheduled activities throughout the day.
- Weekly Full Day Camp with extended Care: $224-$249 week /$204-$229 week for 2nd family member
The full day camp with extended care is a camp offered Monday-Friday from 7:30am-6:00pm: $224.00 weeklyThe full day camp with extended care is a camp offered Monday-Friday from 7:30am-6:30pm: $249.00 weeklyThe campers will take multiple classes over the period of the day (see schedule.) The campers will take daily field trips and take part in the scheduled activities throughout the day. From 4:30pm-6:30pm the students will take part in the evening classes. All students attending the evening classes are required to wear their Tiger-Rock Uniform and Tiger-Rock Dri-Fit Shirt.
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts OFFERS Summer Camp for children ages 5 – 12. Our Summer Camps are much more than a typical day camp. In addition to learning Taekwondo, X-Pro Martial Arts and Martial Arts Weapons Training, each child will be taught valuable life skills. These life skills will help the campers learn how to avoid dangerous situations and what to do if approached by a stranger or abductor.
2020 Summer Camp Schedule
- Week 1: May 25th-29th
- Week 2: June 1st-5th
- Week 3: June 8th-12th
- Week 4: June 15th-19th
- Week 5: June 22nd-26th
- Week 6: June 29th-July 3rd
- Week 7: July 6th-10th
- Week 8: July 13th– 17th
- Week 9: July 20th-24th(Worlds)
- Week 10: July 27th– 31st
- Week 11: August 3rd-7th
- Week 12: August 10th-14th
- Week 13: August 17th-21st
- Training All Summer Camp: Mon-Sat:See Regular Class Time
- Skills Camp: Mon-Fri:10am-12 Noon
- Full Day Camp: Mon-Fri:7:30am-4:30pm
- Full Day with Extended Care: Mon-Fri:7:30am-6pm/6:30pm
Example Daily Activities
- 7:30am-10am: Drop Off/Check In/ Arts & Crafts/Sports Games
- 10am-11am: Taekwondo Class
- 11am-12 Noon: X-Pro & Weapons Class
- 12Noon-1pm: Lunch
- 1pm-4pm: After Noon Field Trips
- Monday:Harper Park
- Tuesday:Springwood Park
- Wednesday: Bowling
- Thursday: Anderson Mill Park
- Friday: Movies
- 4pm-4:30pm: Free Time
- 4:30-6:30pm: Evening Classes
(All Campers staying for evening classes are required to have and wear a Tiger-Rock Uniform and Tiger-Rock Dri-Shirt to all evening classes.)
We do not provide any breakfast, lunch or dinner. All Campers are required to provide their own breakfast, lunch, dinner and additional snacks. The camp will provide water and 2 snacks during the day (Am Snack and Pm Snack.) The snacks will only be provided for students attending the Weekly full-day camp and Weekly full day with extended care.
Deposit: $10 per person/per week. The fee will be billed for each week that you register at the time of registration. This fee will hold your spot in that week of camp. This fee will apply to your overall weekly camp fees. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. (Summer camps only.)
- Train All Summer:
Daily Classes Monday-Saturday: (See main class schedule)
$169 Includes uniform
Includes Unlimited Classes All June/July
All Ages Tiger Cubs/Juniors/Teens/Adults
- Skills Camp:
$99 per week
$79 per week for 2nd family member
- Weekly Full Day Camp:
$199 per week
$179 per week for 2nd family member
$79 per day (Daily Rate) (No multi-family discount)
- Weekly Full Day Camp:
$224 1st family member/$204 2nd family member per week (6pm finish)
$249 1st family member/$229 2nd family member per week (6:30pm finish)
$79 per day (Daily Rate) (No multi-family discount)
(All Campers staying for evening classes are required to have and wear a Tiger-Rock Uniform and Tiger-Rock Dri-Shirt to all evening classes. All campers must have a credit card of file for billing.)
Late Registration fee: $25 per person/per week.
It only applies to students that register for camp Monday through Friday the week of camp. For example, if you register for camp any-time before the week of camp and up-to and including the Saturday before your camp you will not be charged any late registration fees. This includes all skills camps and full-day camps. This does not apply to Train All Summer camps. Our main goal with this policy is the streamline the paperwork process and staffing requirements for camps. Please speak with a staff member if you have any questions.
Late Pick-Up Fee:
Campers will be charged $1 per minute for the first 30 minutes. Campers will be charged $5 per minute after the first 30 minutes. The fee will be charged at the time of pick up or at the end of the business day. Please be aware the staff members are scheduled for specific hours and they have families and commitments to attend on a daily basis. As a group of staff, we still have other work commitments or evening classes that we need to attend/complete. Please do your best to pick up your child at the scheduled time.
Each Camper will receive 1 shirt with their camp registration. Camp Shirts are required to be worn every day during camp and on all field trips. All campers are welcome to buy additional shirts. All Dri-fit shirts cost $25 + tax.
Field Trip Fee:
The weekly field trip fees are included in our weekly camp fees. If the camper wants to bring any extra money for snacks, drinks or additional items it is the camper’s responsibility to look after their extra money.
Weekly Field Trips (Subject to change)
- Aransas Nature Preserve (Mondays)
- Portland Sports Complex (Tuesdays)
- Rockport Beach Park (Wednesdays)
- N.O. Simmons Park (Thursdays)
- McGee Beach (Fridays)
If the camper has to be picked up early, please make sure that the pick-up takes place before the daily field trips or after. Campers cannot be picked up during the field trip or cannot be dropped off to the field trip location. All campers need to travel on the Academy bus to and from the field trip location.
All campers that stay for extended care 4:30-6:30pm are required to have a Tiger-Rock Uniform with Tiger-Rock Dri-Fit Shirt. This uniform and shirt must be worn during the evening classes. Students may take off their jacket and wear their pants, shirts and belt if the student is too hot or prefers to work-out without the jacket. All jackets are required to be worn for all formal events.
- Full Uniform Cost: $100.00 + Tax (Includes Pants, jacket & belt.)
- Dri-Fit Shirt: $25 + Tax (This is the same shirt that the student receive when they check-in for camp)
For additional information as well as forms needed for registration see the links below:
Please note that registration is not complete or guaranteed until all paperwork has been received. The staff will send you an e-mail to confirm your registration. Please make sure all registrations have the 4 forms that are in the links above. We are normally 80% full by the end of April, 95% full by the end of May and 100% full by June 1st.
Camps may be canceled with a two-week notice. All camp cancellations with less than two weeks’ notice will be billed. The camper will be credited to another week in the 2020 summer camp schedule as long as we have space available. The $10 per person/per week fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and is billed at the time of registration to hold your spot in camp. The $10 fee is applied to your overall weekly camp fees for each week. All summer camps/credits/transfers will only apply to 2020 summer camps. If you any specific questions about this policy, please speak with a staff member.
If you do not communicate to us in any form (phone, e-mail or face to face)about the cancellation and your camp fees are charges you will not be credited to another week. These camp fees arenon-refundable and non-transferable.